I’m a talented and enthusiastic urban dweller with a strong background in planning, transportation, community development, and environmental issues.
• Master of Science in Urban and Regional Planning .
• Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management and Homeland Security .
• Experienced with multiple Florida government agencies.
• Experienced project manager in both the private and public sector.
• Extensive Knowledge of land use, planning, zoning, and permitting.
• Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and assist with multiple projects and task simultaneously.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, ArcGIS, Micro Station, Auto CAD and other project management software.
Master of Science: Urban and Regional Planning-University of Central Florida.
Graduate Certificate: Emergency Management and Homeland Security- University of Central Florida.
Bachelor of Art: University of New Orleans. Urban and Regional Planning concentration.
Transportation Analyst ~ City of Miami Beach – Miami Beach, FL
DDRI Planning Analyst ~ City of Boca Raton – Boca Raton, FL
Planner II ~ CDM Smith – Miami, FL
Planner ~ Miami Downtown Development Authority – Miami, FL
Transportation Planner~ Connetics Transportation Group – Lake Mary, FL
Neighborhood Planner ~ Orange County Neighborhood Preservation and Revitalization – Orlando, FL
City of Miami Planning Department Internship Summer 2014 ~ City of Miami –Miami, FL
Construction Administrator ~ Humphreys and Partners Architects – Maitland, FL
APA, APA-FL, ASPA, ICMA
Other Qualifications/Computer Skills
International Planning Experience – Seoul, South Korea
ArcGIS, Microstation, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Access, PowerPoint), Windows, Publisher