A talented and enthusiastic urban dweller with a strong background in planning, transportation, community development, and environmental issues.
• Master of Science in Urban and Regional Planning .
• Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management and Homeland Security .
• Experience with multiple Florida government agencies.
• Years of experience in construction management with a worldwide Architectural firm.
• Extensive Knowledge of land use, planning, zoning, and permitting.
• Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and assist with multiple projects and task simultaneously.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, ArcGIS, Micro Station, Auto CAD and other project management software.
Master of Science: Urban and Regional Planning-University of Central Florida.
Graduate Certificate: Emergency Management and Homeland Security- University of Central Florida.
Bachelor of Art: General Studies-University of New Orleans. Urban and Regional Planning concentration.
Downtown Planning Analyst July 2016 – Present
City of Boca Raton
Planner II February 2016 – June 2016
CDM Smith – Consultant with FDOT
Planner July 2015 – January 2016
Miami Downtown Development Authority
Transportation Planning Intern August 2014 – June 2015
Connetics Transportation Group – Lake Mary, FL
Neighborhood Planner Intern August 2014 – May 2015
Orange County, FL – Neighborhood Preservation and Revitalization
City of Miami Internship Summer 2014
City of Miami, FL – Planning and Zoning Department
Construction Management Administrator April 2012 – May 2014
Humphreys and Partners Architects – Maitland, FL
APA, APA-FL, ASPA, ICMA
Other Qualifications/Computer Skills
International Planning Experience – Seoul, South Korea
ArcGIS, Microstation, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Access, PowerPoint), Windows, Publisher